Digital Marketing Strategy
Increase web user, brand visibility and online revenue growth through web based marketing campaign on digital platform to the next level. Prakash Srivastava, a online marketer will help to develop a customized digital marketing strategy to amplify digital communication. One of the best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi and Lucknow.
The primary purpose of StartUps, SMES & Corporates is to offer value (through products and/or services) to right customers and maximize revenue. In other words how do you prefer to reach out to them, or let them find you organically?
Push and pull marketing are the two core principles for guiding your marketing strategy. Before choosing which of the marketing strategies to go for, you have to identify what the long-term and short-term goals of your business are.
Pull marketing can be defined as a marketing method designs to attract consumers to a product or service without being forceful. It’s done through a variety of marketing channels
- Creation of content for
web pages, videos, blogs, e-books, whitepapers, case studies, press releases.
- SEO: Consumers use search engines in the form of keywords, phrases mostly for information and answers of products or services.
- Social Media Marketing: Includes how-to videos, influencer content (e.g. an influencer sharing a demo on how they use your product), beautiful images and videos of your product.
- Blogs: Blogging is an effective way of educating your target audience and providing them with the knowledge they need to make informed buying decisions, understand how to use and apply your product or service, or gain insight into changes in an industry, product updates, etc.
It’s any kind of marketing where products and/or services are being pushed into the path of consumers. It produces very quick results and provide clear statements and product pitches to prospective customers. Push marketing is expensive and only produce temporary effects. Since the goal is not to create long-term relationships.
Examples of Push Marketing strategies:
- Face-to-face sales, for example in a showroom.
- Point of sale (POS) displays, such as brand named objects in a shop in order to attract attention and promote sales.
- Trade Show promotion.
- Attractive packaging design to encourage purchases.
Examples of Push strategies within digital marketing
- PPC (pay-per-click) is a way of driving warm traffic to your website from Google by buying clicks rather than organically earning them. PPC is easier to achieve success in the short.
- Display advertising, whereby companies use text and logos to attract potential consumers who may not have otherwise seen the company
- Cold emails, this is a classic example of push marketing where the company will send out an email to people with a perceived interest in their product in order to increase brand recognition.
- Influencer marketing involves a business collaborating with a social media influencer to indirectly promote one of its products. It has enough power to affect the purchase decisions of those who view their social media posts.